Autodesk Revit is building information modeling software for Architects, Structural engineers, MEP engineers, Designers and Contractors developed by Autodesk. It allows users to design a building and structure and its components in 3D, annotate the model with 2D drafting elements, and access building information from the building model’s database
- As an Architect, the right design Software can help you realize and express your vision. It can also improve the way you work.
- Autodesk Revit Software for BIM is a tool for multidiscipline design that connects teams and tools and extends design to detailing.
- It means that in addition to being built for Architects, Revit is for the MEP and Structural engineers as well as Constructions professionals who are part of a project team.
- The benefit with everyone collaborating in a common BIM environment is you can more easily coordinate and share model data.
- Modeling in Revit, responsive 3D models free you to focus on Architectural design. Add Architectural elements to the building’s model.
- Place intelligent elements such as walls, doors and windows only once, and Revit will automatically create accurate floor plans, elevations, sections, 3D views, and renderings.
- Elevation Rendering viewSectional view
REVIT FOR STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING
- Revit allows user to deliver more consistent and coordinated projects.Streamline your projects, from design concept to fabrication, with Revit software. Work more efficiently, improve installation accuracy, and enhance constructability by connecting your structural design to the detailed model.Revit allows Structural engineers to create their models and documentation in an advanced BIM environment.
- By using Revit, Structural Designers and engineers can produce accurate intent models, and give engineers and detailers the information they need to develop models to a higher level of fidelity for fabrication and installation purposes.