ORACLE’S PRIMAVERA P6 ENTERPRISE PROJECT PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT
Oracle’s Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management is the most powerful, robust and easy-to-use solution for prioritizing, planning, managing and evaluating projects, programs and portfolios.
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management (Primavera P6 EPPM) is an integrated project portfolio management (PPM) application that includes role-based functionality to match each team member’s needs and responsibilities.
ABOUT THE SOFTWARE:
It Is A Multiuser, Multi-Project System with Scheduling and Resource Control Capabilities Supporting
Multi-Tiered Project Hierarchies, Resource Scheduling With A Focus On Roles And Skills, Recording Of
Actual Data, Customizable Views, and User-Definable Data.
There are two modules namely
SCHEDULING/PLANNING MODULE CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING.
1. Introduction to Primavera Enterprise Suite Products
2. Creating the EPS and OBS
3. Working with WBS, Activities and Calendars
4. Estimating the durations of activities by parametric estimations
5. Defining and assigning the resources required for the different activities in the project.
6. Working with Roles, Resource codes, Activity codes and project codes & values
7. Grouping, Sorting And Filtering Activities
8. Generating Resources curves and S-Curves
9. Working with budget & establishing spending plan &Work Products and Documents.
10. Importing and exporting Files.
TRACKING/MONITORING MODULE CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING.
1. Maintaining and assigning baselines to the projects
2. Updating the status of the project as per actual site conditions.
3. Concepts of Earned value Method and calculating of schedule variance and cost variance
4. Generating Reports for the variation in the Projects.